Structural review of plans done by other professional for essential facilities such as:
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Hospitals and health facilities.
- Justices and corrections facilities
- Fire, Rescue, Police, and emergency vehicle shelters and garages
- Designated earthquake, hurricane, or other emergency shelters.
- Designed emergency preparedness, communication, and operation centers, and other facilities required for emergency response.
- Power-generation stations and other public utility facilities required as emergency backup facilities for Occupancy Category IV structures.
- Aviation control towers, air traffic control centers and emergency aircraft hangers.
- Buildings and other structures having critical national defense functions.
- Water treatment facilities required to maintain water pressure for fire suppression.
If you have any questions about plan reviews or need help completing one, please do not hesitate to contact our team at PSE Consulting Engineers, Inc. and we will be more than happy to help.