Construction management for owners is a project delivery method whereby the client retains a construction manager to provide certain pre-construction expertise including cost estimating, value engineering, and scheduling, and during the construction phase of the project, coordination of all construction activities.
Tasks that can be performed for our clients:
- Assist Client with advertisement for bids
- Respond to questions by bidders
- Review bid proposals with Client
- Assist with finalizing contract between Contractor and Client
- Review Contractor’s timeline and schedule
- Perform periodic inspections for quality assurance.
- Review and recommend approval of Contractor’s pay invoices
- Review and recommend approval of change orders
- Assure that Client is kept up-to-date of project progress and issues