Construction management for owners is a project delivery method whereby the client retains a construction manager to provide certain preconstruction expertise including cost estimating, value engineering, and scheduling, and during the construction phase of the project, coordination of all construction activities.
We have many years of experience in planning, design, contract preparation, construction administration, and overall project management skills.
Tasks that can be performed for our clients:
- Assist Client with advertisement for bids
- Respond to questions by bidders
- Review bid proposals with Client
- Assist with finalizing contract between Contractor and Client
- Review Contractor’s timeline and schedule
- Perform periodic inspections for quality assurance.
- Review and recommend approval of Contractor’s pay invoices
- Review and recommend approval of change orders
- Assure that Client is kept up-to-date of project progress and issues