Additional Earthbag House Resources
- The very best website that I am aware of on earthbag building is from Kelly Hart and Owen Geiger. (Most of the pictures on this website are copied with special permission from): earthbagbuilding.com
- The best book that I am aware of is: Earthbag Buildings by Kaki Hunter and Donald Kiffmeyer.
- The Rammed Earth House by David Easton.
- BUILDING CODES GENERAL PART 4 2006 NEW MEXICO EARTHEN BUILDING MATERIALS CODE.
- Building of Earth and Straw, Structural Design for Rammed Earth and Straw Bale Architecture, by Bruce King, P.E.
- Adobe and Framed Earth Buildings by Paul Graham McHenry, Jr.
Article by Fred Webster, Ph.D. Seismic Engineer.
Phone: (650) 321-6939
P.O. Box 4043 Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Earth Construction, a Comprehensive Guide by Hugo Houben and Hubert Guillaud.
- Rammed Earth Structures, A Code of Practice by Julian Keable.
- Building with Earth, Design and Technology of a Sustainable Architecture by Gernot Minke.
- Adobe and Rammed Earth Buildings, Design and Construction by Paul Grahm McHenry, Jr.