Engineer’s Back Office
Have you been faced with the challenge of delivering more projects with fewer resources and shorter time? You’re not alone.
Dr. Nabil Taha, PhD., P.E. S.E. spent many long hours researching new sustainable materials and design techniques. He wanted to know simple questions such as: How do you design Light Gauge Steel, SIPs, Rammed Earth, Bamboo or Straw Bale walls for seismic forces? How about modular buildings? How do you put a modular structure together to resist lateral loads? Dr. Taha has done all the research to acquire the best answers for you. We can design and perform structural engineering for all these new and unique structures, or if you want to do them yourself, we can provide excellent technical and professional consultations for you at a very reasonable price.
The team at PSE is happy to provide engineering services for a variety of structures using both traditional and alternative building materials.
We can provide excellent Engineering Consulting Services for the following types of structures:
While we are an industry leader in sustainable and alternative structures, we are highly experienced in designing traditional structures, such as:
- Give us an idea, sketch, or preliminary drawing, and we will work under your direct supervision to develop these drawings and send them back to you ready for your review and use.
- Tell us about your project, and we will work together to analyze it, design it, and get it done to your specifications. PSE will require direct supervision on all parts and elements of the project.
Not licensed in the state your project is in?
We can work together to help you serve your clients in more places than ever.
Plan reviews may include one or more of the following services:
- Fire and Life Safety Plans Review
- Structural plans review; commercial and residential
- Mechanical plans review; commercial and residential
- Plumbing plans review; commercial and residential
- Electrical plans review; commercial and residential
- International Energy Conservation Code review
- Pre-Fabricated Structures, Manufactured Homes, and Modular Buildings;
- Structural review for essential facilities such as:
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Justices and correction facilities
- Fire, rescue, police and emergency vehicle shelters
- Designated earthquake, hurricane, or other emergency shelters
- Designed emergency preparedness, communication and operation centers, and other facilities required for emergency response
- Power generation stations and other public utility facilities required as emergency backup for occupancy category IV structures
- Aviation control towers, air traffic control centers and emergency aircraft hangers
- Buildings and other structures having critical national defense functions
- Water treatment facilities
- Seismic Upgrades and Retrofits
- Renovations and Additions
- Evaluation and Inspections of Existing Buildings
- Foundation Designs
- Construction Inspections
- Peer Reviews and Quality Control Checks
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction management, Planning and Scheduling for owners.
- Consulting Services
PSE has a code specialist on staff that is certified in all the above areas.