Engineer’s Back Office
Faced with the challenge of delivering more projects with fewer resources and shorter time? You’re not alone.
- There is good news. You can do more with less, and allow your firm to grow with minimal risk and capital investment.
- Outsourcing, here in the USA of your tasks/jobs can make you more profit, increase productivity, and enable you to deliver a quality product on time.
- We can help provide Back Office Services that could be the solution for your challenges.
They didn’t teach us every thing in school/college did they? No, they could not. Even if they could have, new building materials and sustainable design techniques are entering the market so fast, often there is not time to keep up.
Dr. Nabil Taha, PhD., P.E. S.E. spent many long hours researching these new Green Sustainable materials and design techniques. Just a few simple questions such as: How do you design Light Gauge Steel, SIPs, Rammed Earth, Bamboo or Straw Bale walls for seismic forces? How about Modular buildings? How do you put a modular structure together to resist lateral loads?
Dr. Taha has done all the research to acquire the best answers for you. Why spend all that time to researching the answers? Surely your budget is not big enough for all of this research time. The good news is, it’s already done for you. We can design all these new and unique structures for you, or if you want to do them yourself, we can provide excellent technical and professional consultations for you at a very reasonable price.
We can provide excellent Professional Engineering Consulting Services for the following types of structures:
Green/Sustainable Structures Design or Consultation
- Timber/wood Structures
- Log Structures
- Red-Iron/Steel Construction
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
- Masonry/Concrete Construction
- Pole Buildings and Horse Arenas
- Swimming Pools and Tanks
- Rammed Earth Structures
- Shopping Centers, Hospitals, Banks, Schools, Hotels, Office Buildings…etc.
- Give us an idea, sketch, or preliminary drawing, and we will work under your direct supervision to develop these drawings and send them back to you ready for your review and use.
- Tell us about your project, and we will work together to analyze it, design it, and get it done to your specifications. PSE will require direct supervision on all parts and elements of the project.
Licensed in over 47 States
Not licensed in the state your project is in?
We can work together to help you serve your clients in more places than ever.
Building Code Plan Review, Code Consulting, and Third Party Plan Reviews:
Plan reviews may include one or more of the following services:
- Fire and Life Safety Plans Review
- Structural plans review; commercial and residential
- Mechanical plans review; commercial and residential
- Plumbing plans review; commercial and residential
- Electrical plans review; commercial and residential
- International Energy Conservation Code review
- Pre-Fabricated Structures, Manufactured Homes, and Modular Buildings; commercial and residential
- Structural review for essential facilities such as:
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Justices and correction facilities
- Fire, rescue, police and emergency vehicle shelters
- Designated earthquake, hurricane, or other emergency shelters
- Designed emergency preparedness, communication and operation centers, and other facilities required for emergency response
- Power generation stations and other public utility facilities required as emergency backup for occupancy category IV structures
- Aviation control towers, air traffic control centers and emergency aircraft hangers
- Buildings and other structures having critical national defense functions
- Water treatment facilities
- Seismic Upgrades and Retrofits
- Renovations and Additions
- Evaluation and Inspections of Existing Buildings
- Foundation Designs
- Construction Inspections
- Peer Reviews and Quality Control Checks
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction management, Planning and Scheduling for owners.
- Consulting Services
PSE has a code specialist on staff that is certified in all the above areas.